Everyone has a band or two that they genuinely adore, and they just love listening to their songs. People listen to their favorite band’s music when they feel happy, sad, and sometimes when they are excited. A lot of bands have become popular in the music industry; some are still in the group together while others have gone their separate ways and became a solo artist. Zac Brown Band is one of the great American bands in the music industry.
If you truly love the Zac Brown Band, you should probably know these facts about them:
1. Zac Brown Band is an American band situated in Atlanta, Georgia. They write and release country/rock songs. The group consists of 8 members, and they are:
- Zachary Alexander “Zac” Brown (lead vocals, guitar)
- Jimmy De Martini (fiddle, vocals)
- John Driskell Hopkins (bass guitar, guitar, baritone guitar, banjo, ukulele, upright bass, vocals)
- Coy Bowles (guitar, keyboards)
- Chris Fryar (drums)
- Clay Cook (guitar, keyboards, mandolin, steel guitar, vocals)
- Matt Mangano (bass guitar)
- Daniel de Los Reyes (percussion).
2. The previous members are Markus Petruska, Tim Ussery, and Joel Williams.
3. “Chicken Fried” is one of the band’s greatest hits, and did you know that it was released twice? The song is first published in the year 2003 and rereleased in 2008. The song failed to reach its popularity when it was released for the first time, which is why they recorded it once again and released it years after that.
4. The band has been nominated for the Grammy Awards nine times, and they have three awards from that nominations. And these are 2010’s Best New Artist Award, 2011’s Best Country Collaborations with Vocals Award, and last but not least, 2013’s Best Country Album Award.
5. The band’s most famous hit is called “Free,” and the inspiration for this song is reportedly the beautiful view of nature from the summit of Mt. Warning, the first spot that the sun touches at the beginning of the day as it rises above the Australian Mainland. The band decided to climb Mt. Warning during their trip Byron Bay, and it was there that they composed the hit song in the year 2006.
6. The members of the band have been supporting a charity called Little Kids Rock, by donating things available for auction to fund-raise for the association. It is a national nonprofit charity that is focusing on reestablishing and rejuvenating music training programs in impeded U.S. government-funded schools.…
Summer is a great time to take your vacation, go on a relaxing hike and even learn something new. But for other individuals, they find themselves sitting around the house doing nothing. That is why making a plan for your summer is the right way to ensure that you get or experience a summer that you will live to remember. In 2014, he released the most critically-acclaimed album that is famous up to date. Therefore, if you are planning for your summer tour, here are the tips that you need to put into consideration.
Budget for Your Trip
For you to make sure that you will enjoy your entire summer tour, the first step that you should consider is your budget. If you want to enjoy your summer music tour, there are various options that you need to consider in this process. By using online travel sites, they will help you to choose great deals on rental cars, plane tickets and hotels. When you are planning for this trip, ensure that you include money for shopping, food and other expenses that might arise.
Find a Summer Camp
We all understand that summer is a fun time to play with the people you love and your friends. Therefore, one of the significant ways to stay active in the summer is to join a sporting activity or a summer camp. It is critical to understand that there are various types of summer camps that you can choose depending on your needs or lifestyle. On the other hand, joining a summer sporting activity such as a swim team is the right way to stay active during your summer period.
Hike Local Trials
Summer is the right time to conduct various activities outdoors since the weather is warmer and the days seems to be longer. That is why you can stay active during this season by ensuring that you attend hikes at a local trail. Ideally, walks are the best and healthy ways to enjoy nature while keeping physically fit.
Make a Summer Reading List
Based on the type of summer tour that you will choose, ensure that you make a summer reading list. It is advisable to challenge yourself when you are going for the summer tour by making a summer reading list. With this list, it will help you to ensure that you accomplish everything that you intended to cover during this period.…